In this day, Baptist Friends certainly realize how important personal privacy is to everyone. Accordingly, Baptist Friends have developed a policy outlining how Baptist Friends collect and use information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Baptist Friends will identify the purpose(s) for which information is being collected.
- Baptist Friends will collect and use personal information only to fulfill those specific purposes and any compatible purposes, unless Baptist Friends obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Baptist Friends will retain personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Baptist Friends will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Baptist Friends will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Baptist Friends will make readily available to users information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Baptist Friends are committed to conducting this effort in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.