What We Believe
- We believe in the verbal inspiration and authority of the Scriptures.
- We believe that the Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God's plan and purpose in the ages.
- We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity, virgin birth, substitutionary atonement, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that salvation is "by grace," plus nothing and minus nothing. The conditions to salvation are repentance and faith.
- We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Justification establishes an eternal relationship that can never be broken.
- We believe in the visible, personal, and return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.